The www.manchesterarndale.com (the "Website") is owned by M&G Real Estate ("we" or "us" in these terms and conditions) and whose addresses and contact details are set out below and is managed on our behalf by CBRE Limited, whose details are also set out below.
Any personal information you supply to us will be used in the manner set out in our Privacy and Cookies Policy. Please make sure you read our Privacy and Cookies Policy to learn about the information that we collect on the Website and how we process it.
The use of and access to the pages of the Website are subject to the terms and conditions set out below and our Privacy and Cookies Policy (together these "Terms"). Before accessing and using the Website, please read these Terms carefully because they constitute a legal agreement between us and you. By using the Website, you agree to these Terms and affirm that you are able and legally competent to do so. If you do not agree, you are not authorised to use this Website and you should exit the Website immediately.
IMPORTANT NOTE: These Terms contain provisions that limit our liability to you. Please see "DISCLAIMERS & LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY" (Section 6) below for more information.
1. Changes to Terms and Additional terms
The Effective Date of these Terms is set forth at the top of the page. We do not intend to change these Terms very often but reserve the right to do so. Such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified terms on the Website. Accordingly your continued use of this Website constitutes your acceptance of the amended Terms. The amended Terms supersede all previous versions of the Terms.
In addition to these Terms there may also be specific and additional terms that apply to certain sections of this Website. Because those specific and additional provisions also apply to your use of those sections, we recommend that you review them wherever they appear. In the unlikely event of any variation as between the provisions of these Terms and those other specific and additional provisions, the specific and additional provisions will prevail.
We retain full and complete title to all intellectual property, information and materials provided through the Website. If you agree to these Terms then you may download, print and/or copy content solely for your own personal, non-commercial use provided that you leave all copyright, trade mark and other proprietary notices intact and that you agree not to copy, download, store in any medium, display, adapt, modify, manipulate, translate, distribute, transmit or re–transmit, transfer, sell, re–publish any such material (including any software used in the creation of this Website) or to create any derivative works based on any such material for any purposes other than those noted above.
Modification of any of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose will be an infringement of our intellectual property rights.
No material from this Website may be commercially exploited in any way, without our prior written permission.
3. Your Responsibilities and Acknowledgements
You are responsible for the connection between your PC and the Website. You must be at least thirteen (13) years old to use the Website. By accessing or using the Website, you confirm that you are not younger than 13. If you are aged between thirteen (13) and the age of majority in your place of residence, you may use the Website only under the supervision of your parent or legal guardian. If you are the parent or legal guardian and consent to your minor child's access to and use of the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms on behalf of yourself and your minor child.
While using the Website, you will not:
- Create a false identity or impersonate any person;
- Transmit to or though the Website any advertisement, solicitation, junk mail or other unsolicited or unauthorised commercial or promotional content (unless expressly permitted in writing);
- Disrupt or attempt to disrupt the proper working of the Website (e.g., by hacking into our server);
- Restrict or inhibit any other person from using and enjoying the Wesbite;
- Use any spambot, bot net or other bot, scraper or other automated means to access the Website or transmit any virus, worm, Trojan or other malware to or though the Website;
- Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of any of the Website;
- "Frame" or "mirror" any part of any of the Website unless you have prior written authorisation;
- Post or transmit any material or engage in any other behaviour or activity that is false, misleading, unlawful, offensive, disruptive, harmful or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us); or
- Assist any person in engaging in any of the activities described above.
You undertake that all details and representations you provide to us for the purpose of registering on the Website are correct.
4. Third Party Websites
The Website contains links to other websites which are independent of us and are maintained by third parties. We are not responsible for the contents of any third party websites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from the contents of such websites. Any links to other websites are provided as a convenience to you as a user of this website, and do not imply our endorsement of the linked websites or association with their operators. Any third party that wishes to establish links to this website should notify us of their intention prior to doing so. We reserve the right to deny permission for any such links to this Website.
We recommend that you make appropriate enquiries and, if necessary, take legal and independent financial advice before entering into any transaction which may be based on any of the material contained in this Website.
5. Privacy/ Security
Please make sure that you carefully read our Privacy and Cookies Policy to learn about the information that we collect on the Website and how we process it.
Without limiting the terms of our Privacy and Cookies Policy, you understand that we do not and cannot guarantee that your use of the Website and/or the information provided by you through the Website will be private or secure. We are not responsible or liable to you for any lack of privacy or security you may experience. You are responsible for using the precautions and security measures best suited for your situation and intended use of the Website. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
6. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Your use of the Website is at your own risk.
We warrant that we have validly entered into these Terms and that we have the legal power to do so. We disclaim all express and implied warranties and conditions of any kind, including with regards to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, freedom from defects, uninterrupted use and all warranties implied from any use of dealings or usage of trade. All information, services, and materials are provided "as is" and "as available" without warranty of any kind. We do not warrant that functions contained at this Website will be uninterrupted or error–free or that defects will be corrected or that this Website or the server that makes it available is free of any virus or other harmful elements. For your own safety you should take regular back–up copies of data and use the latest virus checking software, and we cannot accept any liability arising from your failure to do so.
You agree that in no event will we be liable for damages of any kind, including direct, indirect, special, exemplary, incidental, consequential or punitive damages (including, but not limited to loss of use, data or profits or business interruption), however caused and under any theory of liability, whether arising in any way in connection with these terms and whether in contract, strict liability or tort (including negligence or otherwise) even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damage for any other claim, demand or damages whatsoever resulting from or arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website.
The foregoing disclaimer of liability will not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law. You acknowledge and agree that the above limitations of liability together with the other provisions in these Terms that limit liability are essential terms and that we would not be willing to grant you the rights set forth in these Terms but for your agreement to the above limitations of liability.
You agree to indemnify and defend us and our directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all losses, liabilities, actual or pending claims, actions, damages, expenses, costs of defense and reasonable legal fees brought against us by any third-party arising from your use of the Website or any violation of these Terms, the rights of a third-party or applicable law. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification hereunder. In any event, no settlement that affects our rights or obligations may be made without our prior written approval.
These Terms, together with our Privacy and Cookies Policy, contain the entire understanding by and among us and you.
If any provision of these Terms is or becomes unenforceable or invalid, the remaining provisions will continue with the same effect as if such unenforceable or invalid provision had not been inserted herein. If we or you fail to perform any term hereof and the other party does not enforce such term, the failure to enforce on any occasion will not constitute a waiver of any term and will not prevent enforcement on any other occasion.
These Terms shall be governed by English law and we and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Nothing in these terms shall exclude liability for fraudulent misrepresentation.
Any questions? Please contact us at:
M&G Real Estate Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 3852763 whose registered office is at Laurence Pountney Hill, London, EC4R 0HH or by email at email@example.com
CBRE Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 3536032 who registered office is at St Martin's Court, 10 Paternoster Row, London, EC4M 7HP.
This Privacy and Cookies Policy is designed to inform you about our practices regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of information that you may provide to us, M&G Real Estate Limited via www.manchesterarndale.com (the "Website").
The Website is owned by M&G Real Estate Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 3852763 whose registered office is at Laurence Pountney Hill, London, EC4R 0HH and is managed by CBRE Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 03536032 who registered office is at St Martin's Court, 10 Paternoster Row, London, EC4M 7HP. References in this policy to 'us' or 'we' are references to M&G Real Estate Limited, CBRE Limited or M&G Real Estate Limited's affiliates/group companies.
We may revise this Privacy and Cookies Policy from time to time and such revision will take effect when it is posted on this Website. We therefore encourage you to check this page frequently for posted revisions regarding the way in which we collect and use your personal data.
We collect certain personal information that you provide to us when, for example, you register to use the site, such as your name, address and contact details ("Personal Information").
Use we make of your Personal Information
- If you provide Personal Information about yourself (such as your name, address, telephone number) by completing an Online Registration Form, by emailing us or otherwise by voluntarily telling us about yourself or your activities, we will collect and retain that Personal Information.
- If you complete the Online Contact Form or send us an email we will use the Personal Information to provide the information you have requested or, if you have consented to us doing so, other information that we believe will be of interest to you.
- If you have asked us to contact you with advice or information, we will use your Personal Information to contact you in the manner (if any) specified on the Online Registration Form or communication from you.
- Occasionally we may use your Personal Information to notify you about important changes to the Site, new services we will be providing, events or articles or other information we think will be of interest to you.
- Where you have provided your consent for us to do so, we may use the Personal Information for marketing purposes and market research. This will help us improve our services and the content of the Site.
- We may also use your Personal Information for identifying shopping trends and demographics to improve our marketing strategy.
Sharing your Personal Information
- We may share your Personal Information with our other Group companies, agents and business partners as set out in the registration form.
- We will NOT sell your Personal Information to, or otherwise share your Personal Information with, other unrelated companies.
Storing your Personal Information
- All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers located within the EEA. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect the information we store about you, we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted via our Website; any transmission is at your own risk.
Cookies can either last only for the duration of your visit (using a 'session cookie') or remain on your device for repeat visits (using a 'persistent cookie'). Cookies served by us while you are on the Website are called "first party cookies". Cookies served by other companies that are not operating the Website are called “third party cookies.” So, we may allow Google to set a cookie on your browser while you visit the Website, which would be a third party cookie.
You have the right to choose whether or not to accept cookies. Use of our website does not require the acceptance of cookies and you will be able to read and view all the information we have if you choose to reject them. However, interactive features of the Website, such as competition entries and event bookings, will require you to sign in and will require the acceptance of our cookies as described above.
If you want to block cookies then you can do this through your browser via the Help function. You can also visit www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu for further information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them.
Cookies we use
When you register details on the Website, for example to enter a competition, we set a cookie that allows us to identify you as you browse the Website. This 'essential cookie' will be removed by your browser when you close the window, unless you tick the option to allow us to 'remember you' on your next visit. It must be accepted by your browser if you wish to sign in and use the personalised features of the Website.
Third Party Cookies
Sometimes we use third party websites (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube) to embed photos and video content into our web pages. Pages with this embedded content may set cookies from these websites onto your device.
When you use one of the social website share buttons, a cookie may be set by the service you have chosen to share content through.
We do not control the application of these cookies, and recommend that you check the relevant third party website for more information about these before using such services.
Our website does not include any advertising services that would be able to profile you, perform behavioural analysis or use your visit to our site to deliver targeted advertising. However, we do include Facebook, Twitter and other third party social networking tools that may set their own cookies in order to remember who you are and what you've been doing. These services cannot access any of the personal information you have provided to us.
The following table sets out details of some of the specific cookies that we use on the Website, and why we use them.
When a user navigates to the Website, the server establishes a unique session for that user that lasts for the duration of the user's visit. For each session, ASP.NET maintains session state information where applications can store user-specific information.
Stores user/password for the site.
These cookies enable the function of Google Analytics. This helps us report and analyse visitor information such as visitor numbers, unique visitors, page views, traffic source and session times. This information helps us to improve our website and provide relevant information and campaigns.
These cookies are used by Google to store user preferences and information when viewing pages with Google maps.
We aim to maintain the reliability, accuracy, completeness and currency of personal data held by us and to protect the privacy and security of our databases. Our servers and databases are protected by industry standard security technology. Although we cannot guarantee against any loss, misuse, unauthorised disclosure, alteration or destruction of data, we take all reasonable steps to prevent this from happening.
Please note that other sites to which this Website may be linked are not covered by this Privacy and Cookies Policy. You acknowledge that your access of such websites will be subject to the relevant third party's terms and conditions and that any information you provide to such third parties may be subject to their own privacy policies. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such websites. In addition, we have no control over how such information is used and, as such, any course of action you have regarding any alleged misuse of such information must be against the relevant third party.
Requests for details of personal data held
You may at any time request a copy of the personal data we hold about you, opt-out of receiving any of the information we may send you, or request the correction or removal of any information that you believe to be inaccurate. Such requests, together with any other queries you may have in relation to your personal data, should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at the address below.
In addition to this Privacy and Cookies Policy there may also be specific and additional terms that apply to certain sections of the Website. We recommend that you review them where they appear. In the unlikely event of any variation as between this Privacy and Cookies Policy and the specific and additional provisions, the specific and additional provisions will prevail.
M&G Real Estate Limited is a company registered in England and Wales. Registered Number: 3852763
Registered Office: Laurence Pountney Hill, London EC4R 0HH.
We’d love you to get involved on our Twitter, Facebook and Instagram pages, by joining our conversations, sharing content and telling us about your experiences at Manchester Arndale. We want to make our social channels as fun and interesting as possible for our fans. At the same time we want you to have a fun and positive experiences when visiting our pages, so we have put some rules of play in place for all our lovely followers and fans.
We love to chat. So when it comes to chatting, we promise to respond to your direct comments or posts within 24 hours. Our working hours are 9 – 5.30pm Monday to Friday but we also monitor messages received outside of this time, and will respond as soon as possible.
If you post some great images, video, or any other content on Manchester Arndale’s social media pages, we may want to use your content in our future marketing material. If we do, we’ll make sure to contact you directly beforehand.
We want all fans of the Manchester Arndale Facebook page to be able to express their opinions freely and feel comfortable about talking with other Manchester Arndale fans on this page. Taking this in to consideration, we will monitor every posting, review all comments and remove any that are inappropriate or offensive, including:
- Abusive, inciting violence or otherwise threatening or confrontational behaviour towards others, including swear words.
- Discriminatory, racist, indecent, sexually explicit, or offensive comments towards others
- Promotional information, including any links to third party products or services
- Infringement of third party intellectual property, privacy, and/or publicity rights
- False, fraudulent, or misleading claims
- Spam messages which are corrupt or contain viruses
Thanks for joining our community.
The Manchester Arndale Team.
1. MCR Made Up will take place in Exchange Court, Manchester Arndale on Saturday 8 (10am to 6pm) and Sunday 9 July 2017 (11am to 5pm).
2. The event includes 16 health and beauty retailers and 2 MCR Made Up Selfie Pods.
3. Images from the MCR Made Up Selfie Pods may be used in whole or in part for promotional purposes on one of the 4 large screens in Exchange Court.
4. The images from MCR Made Up Selfie Pods may be used in TV, print, web and social media in perpetuity, but acknowledge that Manchester Arndale is not obliged to use them for any purposes.
5. Every participant has the option to share on social media or receive a print of their photograph from the MCR Made Up Selfie Pods for their own purposes.
6. Customers need to pre-register by 4pm on Friday 7 July 2017 at manchesterarndale.com/MadeUp17. The first 1000 customers who have pre-registered and attend the MCR Made Up event at Manchester Arndale (the first 600 on Saturday 8 July, the first 400 on Sunday 9 July) will receive a goodie bag containing beauty products provided courtesy of the beauty and fragrance brands participating in the event. The goodie bag is as stated, is non-transferable and there is no cash or other alternative available.
7. Pre-registration closes at 4pm on Friday 7 July 2017.
8. Maximum one pre-registration and one goodie bag per person. Anyone found to be using multiple email addresses will be disqualified and will not receive a goodie bag.
9. Registrations submitted by agents, third parties, or organised groups will be excluded.
10. There are 1000 free goodie bags to be given away in total (600 on Saturday, 400 on Sunday). Goodie bags can be claimed from Exchange Court in Manchester Arndale only by customers who have pre-registered and attend the MCR Made Up event. Free goodie bags can only be claimed in person at the MCR Made Up event. A claim for a free goodie bag received by any other means (e.g. at a later date or via the post) will be rejected.
11. All pre-registered participants must show their confirmation email (either on their mobile phones or print out) to the promotional team upon arrival at the MCR Made Up event. The team will scan their QR code, issue them with a wristband which they will wear while they have their mini-makeover and receive their free goodie bag upon leaving the event area.
12. At its sole discretion, the Promoter reserves the right to give any unclaimed goodie bags to non-registered participants who attend the MCR Made Up event in person, on a first come first serve basis (to be distributed on both days).
13. Non pre-registered participants who attend the event will be registered on the day and be asked to accept the event terms and conditions.
14. No purchase of any kind whatsoever is necessary to participate in MCR Made Up and claim a free goodie bag.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to award an alternative free goodie bag of equal or greater value, in the event that the originally advertised goodie bag is unavailable for any reason whatsoever.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend this promotion or amend these terms and conditions, in the event of any unforeseen circumstances preventing the promotion from running in accordance with these terms and conditions.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to validate a participant's identity and age at the point of their collection of the goodie bag from Manchester Arndale.
18. By registering and taking part in this promotion, a participant is deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
19. Promoter: Manchester Arndale, Management Office, 1st Floor, Arndale House, Manchester, M4 3AQ.