KIKO Cosmetics are growing at an extremely fast pace around the UK! They have now opened over 35 stores and there are more stores opening every month! It is an exciting time to join our company and we are always looking for new talent to join our sales team.
KIKO is an extremely fast paced and bubbly work environment which requires sales associates to possess the following skills and behaviours:
- A can do attitude
- An approachable personality
- Well presented
- Ability to work within an extremely fast paced sales environment
- Ability to multi-task and do so effectively
- Passion for cosmetics and the beauty industry
- Ability to understand and follow direction effectively
If you possess all of the above requirements and are excited by KIKO as a brand then please take your CV in to the store. They look forward to hearing from you!
We are looking for a creative and fast paced visual merchandiser to join our New Look team her in the Manchester Arndale. You must have a passion for fashion, and have a great eye for presenting our collections in an inspiring and commercial way.
We need a great team player, a person who puts the customer first and inspires others as well.
You will be responsible for windows and instore displays amongst lots of other tasks that make our store exciting and fashion forward.
You must be fully flexible and available to work overnight shifts in line with the needs of the business.
To apply please hand your CV into store.
About The Job
Sales Floor based, the Sales Manager will be leading the team to drive sales, deliver excellent customer care and ensure the standards in the store are to an excellent standard. We want our Sales Manager to help lead the store to greater heights and push the boundaries and help support our mission.
As a Sales Manager you will support your Store Manager & Deputy Manager, making commercial decisions on the sales floor to maximise sales and profitability, whilst motivating and developing the team to deliver company standards:
• Operational excellence that drives productivity and a suitable working environment for you and your team
• Having the best visual standards making your store an exciting, creative and commercial place to shop
• Inspiring your team to be the best they can be, maximising potential and having the right people in the right place at the right time
• Putting your customers at the heart of everything you do and delivering an exceptional, commercial service proposition every day
• Doing what it takes to drive store performance, using the tools provided to maximise sales and minimise loss
• Ensuring like your business, you continue to drive and improve your own performance and development.
Experience & Skills
• Experience as a Supervisor, Team Leader or Deputy Manager in a similar or greater turnover
• Experience as a Senior Sales Assistant, looking for your first appointment
• Strong Leadership Skills
• Excellent Commercial and Operational Skills
• Affinity to our brand and customer and able to “build your business” with this in mind
To apply please email your CV across to email@example.com
The Birdcage Nightclub is looking for bartenders to join their team!
No experience is required, as full training will be given.
Required to work 2 nights a week (Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and the occasional one off event)
Must be over 18 years of age and speak fluent English.
To apply please send current CV and recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note applications without a photograph will not be considered!
Know how to get the best out of a retail team? A natural with customers? Love the latest technology? Then here’s business you can lead, grow and shape.
Something to get excited about:
Our stores are great places to visit. And work, especially when you’re in part of the management team. As well as driving sales, you’ll make sure our customer experience is world-beating. You’ll lead a team that encourage customers to enjoy our products and services while finding the right handsets and tariffs for them. That means recruiting smart switched-on people, then coaching and developing them so they’re skilled at finding out just what customers’ need, offering a real personal service and making the techie stuff simple and straightforward
A background that’ll take you further:
You may already be making your mark in the mobile retail industry, but if you’re not, that’s ok too. You’ll be demonstrating you know how to lead, organise and manage a team. Wherever you are now you’ll soon impress us with how much you know about sales techniques, teambuilding, how you’re motivated by targets and how keen you are to be the kind of role model others look up to.
A bit about us:
We exist to make mobile better for everyone. Ever since we were created in 2003, we've been challenging and changing the way the industry works by putting customers first and tackling the issues that frustrate and annoy them. We were the first mobile network to take the fear out of using data with our All You Can Eat plans. We were the first to abolish eye-watering roaming charges for people travelling abroad and we were the first network to give our customers 4G at no extra cost. We knocked out sky high prices for calling 0800 numbers before anyone else.
We’re able to do this thanks to our amazing people who share our passion and belief in making things right.
For us to be at our best, we need the right team. This is why we’re committed to helping our people fulfil their potential, so they can help us fulfil ours.
Too apply please visit www.three.co.uk/careers