After customers purchase our products, you’re the one who helps them get more out of their new
Apple technology. Your day in the Apple Store is filled with a range of focused support and service
tasks. Whether you’re helping customers get started with the Mac or finding answers to their
questions about other Apple devices, you’re ready to share knowledge and provide exceptional
assistance. You gain satisfaction from bringing resolution and insight to each customer, elevating his
or her relationship with Apple to the next level.
• Ability to assess customers’ support needs when they arrive, then provide solutions or refer them
to other team members
• Flexibility to regularly rotate through different technical specialities and skill sets
• Ability to thrive on change as products evolve
As a Service Specialist, you help new owners get started and current ones get quick, efficient
support — developing strong, positive relationships with Apple. When a customer needs assistance,
you quickly assess their situation. Sometimes you take care of customers with advice or a solution
on the spot, using your knowledge of current Apple technology to help with iPod, iPhone and iPad
devices. At other times, you refer customers to Support team members who get them up and
running again. You even provide personal training for new customers, helping them acquire the
basic skills they need to get started on photo, video and music projects. The entire store team
benefits from your commitment to providing the best care for customers. By helping Apple
maintain strong relationships with customers, you are instrumental to our success.
• You have excellent time management skills and can make decisions quickly.
• You maintain composure and customer focus while troubleshooting and solving issues.
• You reassure customers when delivering product diagnoses and potential solutions.
• You’re fluent in the local language.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online via apple.com/jobs/uk/retail
As a Specialist, you help create the energy and excitement around Apple products, providing the right solutions and getting products into customers’ hands. You understand that the Apple Store is dedicated to delivering a customer experience that’s unlike any other. It starts with you discovering customers’ needs. And with the support of your store team members, you match those needs with the right products. Every day is an opportunity for you to turn another Apple Store visitor into a loyal Apple customer.
• Ability to deliver great customer experiences in a very active environment and to be invigorated by
constant personal interaction.
• Strong interest in technology, particularly Apple products, and agility at learning new products and
• Strong communication skills that let you converse as freely and comfortably with small groups as
with individual customers.
As a Specialist, you’re highly skilled at uncovering customers’ needs, then following through with enlightening solutions. Not only are you the first person customers meet when they enter the store, you’re also the person who guides them — advising, selling and even setting up their new products. You perform other roles within the store too, whether it’s maintaining visual merchandising or assisting team members. Always curious, you stay on top of news about products and initiatives, ready to apply your learning in customer interactions. Your success is measured by team and individual productivity as well as overall store performance. You’re proud to represent Apple, and you get great satisfaction from helping customers develop lifelong relationships with Apple.
• You’re passionate about Apple and eager to share that passion with others.
• You’re willing to learn and embrace Apple’s unique style of service.
• You have strong people skills — you’re approachable, a good listener and empathetic.
• You’ll need to be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs.
• You’re fluent in the local language.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online via apple.com/jobs/uk/retail
We have an exciting Supervisor position in our soon to be reopened Manchester Arndale store!
We are looking for a goal driven, enthusiastic, confident and positive person with a passion
for fashion, customer service and the Guess brand. Candidates must be fully flexible and must have at least 1 years fashion management experience.
Do you have…
High-end Fashion Retail Sales Experience?
Excellent Communication Skills?
An Upbeat, Positive, Can Do Attitude?
A Team Player?
Answer Yes to all the above???
If so you could be the new member of our Guess Family here in Manchester!!!
How to apply – Email CV to Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking for passionate and self-motivated
WHAT WE DO FOR YOU
Part time and full time positions • No zero hours contracts – we don’t believe in them!
Free food when you are working and discounts when you are not • Free uniform • Excellent training
Best bit – you get to join a great business full of even greater people
Fun with a sparkling personality • Great at delivering outstanding customer service
Flexible in your approach • Loyal and hardworking
JOIN OUR FAMILY
GET IN TOUCH
all applicants for the Team Member position can please send their CV to Spinningfields.email@example.com
Applicants for the Supervisor and Assistant Manager can please send their CVs to Emma.Thompson@bagelnash.com
For 30 years we have been dedicated to providing the most authentic and enjoyable bagel experience this side of New York. This is a great opportunity to join our friendly family of trained bagel artists, baristas and experts.
100% NATURAL LEADERS
We want 100% natural leaders with the ability to energise, inspire and motivate our teams.
A UNIQUE PERSONALITY
We may take our food seriously but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. We nurture a culture of fun and embrace personalities that shine.
PASSIONATE & OUTSTANDING
We want people with the desire to deliver the most outstanding customer experience. Passion and ambition are rewarded here
WE’VE SOME GREAT BENEFITS:
-Bonuses for hard work
-Free food when you are working and discounts
when you are not
-An environment in which we allow you to flourish,
-your opinion will matter and you will be heard
Best bit – you get to join a great business full of great people
Please send your CVs to Emma.Thompson@bagelnash.com to apply
Customer Service Advisor/s
To deliver and implement customer service standards in line with company expectations, replenish products and merchandising displays on the shop floor whilst being able to influence others by embracing the Clas Ohlson culture and spirit.
• Implementing customer service standards in line with company measures
• Developing knowledge and expertise of product and merchandising plans
• Replenishing product and merchandising displays on sales floor – previous experience beneficial
• Working with store colleagues on hourly work rotation
• Maintaining excellent store standards through regular housekeeping
• Keeping a timely attendance and awareness of working schedule
• Adhering to company procedures relating to security, cash handling and health and safety
• Being proactive in sharing knowledge within the team environment
• Being a good representative of Clas Ohlson towards local authorities and going the extra mile to deliver great customer service
• Product knowledge and expertise within retail industry
• Household, Electrical, Technology and DIY market/product knowledge advantageous
• Experience within the retail market
Permanent and Temporary contracts from 4 to 8 hour contracts available
Hours of work between 6am – 10pm (Monday-Friday); 7am – 9pm (Saturday); 9am – 7pm (Sunday)
Please collect an application form in store only.
Merchandising Manager (Manchester)
Clas Ohlson is a fast growing home and hardware retail chain. In our five markets, we offer products
and services in hardware, electrical, home, multimedia and leisure.
As the Merchandising Manager, you are responsible for creatively implementing Clas Ohlson’s instore
sales concept, including layout, merchandising and store communications, all of which create an
inspirational environment for our customers to find solutions to their everyday problems, while at the
same time improving sales and service levels as well as efficiency. You will have a key role to play in
the leadership team and carry out parts of your role as duty manager.
• Lead, manage and optimise store layout and product presentation while maintaining the
store’s red thread, concept and standards
• Contribute to, develop and implement the Company’s business and marketing strategies at
• Drive a high level of commerciality with in depth knowledge of how to optimise sales and
• Work with other members of the leadership team to carry out Sales Steering initiatives,
campaigns and other seasonal in-store promotional drives in accordance with our
• Manage daily team merchandising and promotional communications
• Accountable for point of sale, customer navigation and guidance as well as the planning of
merchandising and promotional changes (campaign)
• Understand and use logistics routines to ensure correct products are available and located
• Analyse reports and action new initiatives to meet store merchandising KPI requirements
• Use sales forecasts to ensure correct quantities of products at all times and ensure that range
changes are implemented within agreed timescales
• Identify and build potential of co-workers to strengthen store standards and competence of
• Take on the role of Duty Manager as part of management team rotation
• Replenish product and merchandising displays on sales floor and ensure shop floor tasks are
• Participate with store colleagues on hourly rotation system
• Maintenance of, and responsibility for, excellent store and back of house standards
• Monitoring for reduction of stock loss
• Continuously develop both your own and your teams’ product knowledge and expertise of
• Be proactive in sharing knowledge within the team environment and offering support to
colleagues using the Clas Ohlson Values
• Maintain local market awareness of competitors merchandising and promotional activity
• Be a good representative of Clas Ohlson towards to local authorities
Please send your CV and cover letter to Hannah Robins on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 29th September 2017
• Operating the till and cash handling
• Driving sales by replenishment of display fridges in line with provided guidelines
• Maintain standards and have great attention to detail
• Provide friendly customer service
Experience required. Previous experience working in a team is essential and experience working in a customer facing role would be an advantage.
Hourly rate: £7.50 an hour.
To apply please hand your CV into the store.
We are looking for a creative and hardworking individual to join our footwear team in the Manchester Arndale store.
You must be passionate about footwear and have a keen eye for the latest styles.
We need a great team player and a person who puts the customer first. You will help launch sales/promotions, help with the day to day running of the department and visually merchandise footwear.
You must be fully flexible.
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com
Part time General Assistants required
Must be able to work up until 8pm in the evening
Job role includes customer service, food service, cash handling and some cleaning
Must be available to work in the daytime during the week and daytimes at weekends
Must be in Manchester area during the Christmas and New year period as you will be required to work on Boxing day and the period after and including New Year
To apply, please send CV’s to Jonathan Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org
CALLING ALL CHOCOLATE LOVERS
Love chocolate? Like people?
We’ll get along just fine.
Seasonal Sales Advisors who enjoy working with people and chocolate wanted to support us during the lead up to Christmas.
We are looking for people to join us on Fixed Term contracts with guaranteed hours up until Christmas Eve. You will earn up to £7.50 per hour and benefit from our unlimited 50% discount
Pop in store with your CV and speak to a member of our team.
• Full training and support given
• Successful candidate is required to complete certified cafe expert program with second cup online
• Part time to start with and may upgrade to full time
• Flexible hours
• Minimum wage
• Minimum of TWO YEARS relevant cafe experience
• Age 16 and above
• Good team player and great customer service from past experience is essential and the candidate will have to demonstrate this on CV and interview.
• Free drink, heavily discounted food per shift per staff
• Access to Arndale Staff discount with numerous retailers in the centre
Applicants must be submitted via message to facebook.com/secondcuparndale with reference SCMCR/BARISTA/JUL17
The Birdcage Nightclub is looking for promotional staff to join their team!
Positions available to start now.
No experience is required, as full training will be given.
All work is outside.
Required to work Saturday nights and the occasional one-off event.
Must be over 18 years of age and speak fluent English.
Please note applications without a photograph will not be considered!
Please send current CV and recent photograph to email@example.com
From £8.50 per hour
For further info and to apply: www.careers.topshop.com