The post holder will be required to work flexibly to suit the needs of the business which is to include weekends and bank holidays. This job role is a front facing job role working within the Housekeeping Department. You will need to have proven customer service skills within a busy environment.
• To deliver excellent customer service portraying a positive image for the brand.
• To perform all cleaning tasks in accordance with training and instructions received. Whilst ensuring that the employee does not carry out tasks they have not been trained to perform.
• Areas of responsibility include mall area, toilets both public and back of house, back of house cleaning, Arndale House, external perimeter cleans
• Ensure high standards of workmanship and professionalism at all times ensuring the right service is delivered to the client to ensure all audits carried out by the client are passed.
• Ensure they sign in and out via agreed the site procedures to comply with health and safety guidelines
• Ensure the correct Personal Protective Equipment is correctly worn at all times.
• In addition all company uniform is worn at all times to portray the correct company image.
• Ensure work is carried out to the highest standards of health and safety with regards to themselves and that of others by following the company procedures at all times
• Ensure all Bilfinger Europa procedures with regard to holidays and other absences are followed
• Ensure high standards of timekeeping and punctuality as laid out in their terms and conditions of employment
• Adhere to all Bilfinger Europa company policy statements as set out in the site cleaning file
• Adopt a flexible attitude in relation to daily duties
• Undertake any necessary training as required
• Ensure adherence to legislation e.g. COSHH and dilution rates
• Any other reasonable request by your supervisor or line manager
Specific Role Accountabilities
• The jobholder must be self-motivated.
• He/she must be able to use his/her own initiative.
• The job holder must be proactive, and also have the ability to react to customer demands
• He/she must be organised and able to manage his/her own time effectively.
• Must be able to communicate with people at all levels
• The jobholder must present a professional image at all times.
To apply, please bring in a CV addressed to Theresa Collins.
For this role at Aspecto you will need to have a knowledge of sales, customer service and for the role you will utilise these skills also dealing with deliveries to the store and upholding the shop standards.
To apply please hand your CV into store.
Customer Advisor at Bags Etc
The vacancy available is a permanent part time contract. Overtime will be offered during holidays and busy periods.
Main Responsibilities Customer Service Selling Till Operations Processing Stock Help with Merchandising the Store Assist with Deliveries House Keeping Ensuring all stock is ticketed and ready for display Works well as part of a team and individually Follow instructions from you Line Manager
Preferable for candidates to have previous retail experience, however not essential. Training will be provided while on the job.
Candidates will be expected to work anywhere between store opening times, however flexibility will be given for studies.
Mon- Fri – 09:00-20:00
Please email or mail your CV addressed to Miss K Gattens by 23/01/17
Bags Etc is a specialist in luggage and handbags, and is one of the largest retailers of It Luggage. Our staff strives to offer expert advice and guidance on all our products.
Our Manchester Arndale branch has a permanent full time Supervisor position. The vacancy available is contracted 37.5 hours per week, however overtime will be expected during busy periods and holiday cover.
Strives to meet and beat sales targets
Delivers 100% customer service, leads by example
Ensures analyses of reports is actioned effectively
Delivers clear concise communication to Head Office
Ensures all layout changes are actioned in accordance with instruction
Ensures all POS is used effectively
Ensure money, banking, stock and keys are kept safe and handled responsibly
Assist the Manager in staff reviews and appraisals
Assist the Manager in keeping costs to a minimum
Be an ambassador for the store and company
Deputises for the Manager in their absence
Works well as part of a team and individually
Following instruction of Manager
Candidates need to have previous managerial retail experience and supervising a team experience is essential. Store specific training will be provided while on the job.
Candidates will be expected to work anywhere between store operating times. This position will involve lone working, as well as opening and closing the store.
Monday to Friday - 9:00-20:00 Saturday - 9:00-19:00 Sunday - 9:30-17:30
Please email your CV addressed to Kat Gattens.
Alternatively bring your CV into store.
Retail Sales Consultant
1 x 20 hours, fixed term until September 2017
1 x 28 hours, fixed term 6 months
Right now, Beaverbrooks is looking for a Sales Consultant at our Arndale store in Manchester. Join us and you’ll be part of a company that puts as much emphasis on creating a great workplace as we do on customer focus and profit.
What that means for you is the chance to really develop here. It’s worth noting that all Beaverbrooks managers started out as Sales Consultants. We never recruit managers externally – even our CEO started out here as a Sales Consultant.
It’s all part of an ethos that’s developed since Beaverbrooks started out in 1919 as a family-run jewellers. We’ve always encouraged development from within and now it’s a part of who we are at the corporate level. Our values are passion, trust, fairness, caring and integrity. All the things that make working here a truly rewarding experience. And the reason we’ve been named in the top 25 of the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies To Work For over the past 13 years.
Join us and you’ll make a real difference to each and every customer you meet by creating a wonderful experience every time. Selling is an important part of role and you’ll be accountable for your results, so that means making every effort to find the perfect product for each customer. We’ll put you through our highly respected, 12-month learning programme, as well as an initial 3-day training event, so you’ll be fully equipped when you start.
However, you’ll need a real passion for our products and the customer experience. Not to mention the ability to communicate confidently with our customers.
• Excellent starting salaries – above the national living wage, including for under 25s. Salaries increase following successful completion of training
• Structured inductions and ongoing training
• Nationally recognised qualifications
• Fantastic career development opportunities
• Benefits including 33 days’ holiday (inclusive of bank holidays), contributory pension, life assurance, healthcare plan, enhanced maternity package, maternity return to work bonus, paternity leave and employee childcare vouchers
• Outstanding staff discounts which extend to family and friends
• Regular staff events and occasions
• Employee and family support and counselling – Retail Trust
Apply today at beaverbrooks.co.uk/careers/current-vacancies
Providing excellent customer service.
Assisting store manager with the running of the store.
To promote and be an ambassador to the Gobstoppers brand.
Must be fully flexible with at least 1 year superviosr experience.
To apply please hand your CV into store.
Duties: To change watch straps, batteries and bracelets. Take in watches for repair, cash handling, stock control and giving excellent customer service.
Additional: Must be smart of appearance. Retail or Retail jewellery experience is an advantage, however full training will be given. Reliability and weekend working essential.
Location: This job will be based in our 2 branches at Debenhams and Manchester Arndale Centre.
To apply please hand your CV into the Branch Manager Diar.
Barista / cafe assistant
- Full training and support given.
- Successful candidate is required to complete certified cafe expert program with second cup online.
- Part time to start with and may upgrade to full time.
- Flexible hours.
- Minimum wage.
- Minimum of two years relevant cafe experience.
- Age 18 and above.
- Good team player and great customer service from past experience is essential and the candidate will have to demonstrate this on CV and interview.
- Free drink, heavily discounted food per shift per staff.
To apply please send your CV to www.facebook.com/secondcupmanchester via Facebook message.
Job Ref; SCBARISTAMCR/NOV