Foreign Exchange (FX) Sales Advisor
Are you passionate about sales?
There could not be a more exciting time to join eurochange Ltd than now!
We are looking for enthusiastic and engaging people to join our team. Your role with us will be an important one; you’ll deliver expert advice and excellent customer service.
Whether you are listening to customer’s tales of trekking in Timbuktu, hiking in the Himalayas or even watching the sunset over the Serengeti, with our great rates on foreign currency, cash passports and many other products on offer, we want our customers to enjoy more of those priceless moments knowing they received a first class service from you!
If you have at least 6 months retail experience or similar experience in a customer focused environment then apply now, we’ll provide full training of our products and how to do a great job.
Our Part-Time variable contract offers a basic of 20 hours require you to be flexible to work up to 40 hours per week during peak trading, and able to work a mixture of weekdays, late evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays.
• Promoting eurochange products to meet and exceed your personal targets and other key performance indicators, along with providing a positive contribution to the store’s profitability.
• Maximise new business leads, as well as service existing business/clients on a day to day basis.
• Process all transactions efficiently and accurately, avoiding any discrepancies that can result to any financial loss to the business.
• Take full ownership of your branch, with the ability to work independently ensuring the highest level of professionalism, even when under pressure.
The benefits and rewards
We encourage all of our people to develop their careers and to be the best they can be. That’s why we ensure that we train to the highest standard through on the job training to make you a Foreign Exchange expert. As well as great career development, you’ll also receive the following:
• Competitive salary
• Monthly bonus schemes
• Contributory pension scheme
• Discount on travel money
• Access to discounts with hundreds of brands
• Childcare voucher scheme
• Long service awards
Don’t miss this great opportunity to become part of our team.
Apply online at www.eurochange.co.uk/careers or email your CV to email@example.com quoting ref TMSA(KF)MANCHESTER
Birdcage bar staff
- Must be available to work over the Christmas period
- Around 16 hours per week
- No Experience necessary as full training will be given
to apply please email your CV to (firstname.lastname@example.org)