Providing Excellent Customer Service
How To Apply: Email a copy of your CV with a Covering Letter with the subject "Gobstoppers Arndale - Retail Apprentice" to firstname.lastname@example.org
For More Information on Apprenticeships at Gobstoppers please contact The Source on 01142635600
We are looking for advisors to deliver and implement exceptional customer service standards in line with company expectations, replenish products and merchandise displays on the shop floor.
• Implement Customer service standards in line with company standards.
• Developing knowledge and expertise of products and merchandising plans.
• Replenish products and displays on the shop floor.
• Working with store colleagues
• Maintain excellent housekeeping standards
• Keep a timely attendance and awareness of the working schedule.
• Adhere to company procedures relating to security, cash handling and health and safety.
• Be proactive in sharing knowledge in a team environment.
• Be a good representative of Baytree Interiors and go the extra mile to deliver good customer service.
Product Knowledge and expertise within the retail industry.
Interiors and furniture knowledge would be advantageous
20 hour – sales assistant
11 hour – weekend sales assistant
Hours of work between 9am-8pm Mon- Saturday 11.30-5.30pm Sunday
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Beaverbrooks as a Sales Consultant at our Manchester, Arndale Centre store. We are very excited to be growing our already successful sales team, which now provides an excellent opportunity for customer-centric, engaging, sales-driven people to come and join our thriving team.
Beaverbrooks the Jewellers are an award winning, family-owned business. Our passion for Jewellery is matched by our passion for people. Integrity, enthusiasm and caring underline everything we do. It also happens to be just one of the reasons we have been a Sunday Times Top 100 Company for the past 13 years and have also won Retail Employer of the Year at the UK Jewellery Awards several times in recent years.
We have been a family run business since 1919, and still hold those family values close to our hearts today. We are proud of our reputation for exceptional quality and exacting standards, and our passion for fine jewellery has been nothing short of a love affair. The pursuit of excellence is simply part of our ethos as family business. Our passion and expertise has been passed down through generations, and is still the main focus of how we do things today.
As a Sales Consultant in our team, you will be expected to have a strong desire to make a real difference to each and every customer you meet. You will do this by creating a wonderful experience, every time, as well as ensuring you have provided all the necessary help for them to purchase items that surpass their needs. Selling is an important aspect within this role, and to succeed you must be prepared to be accountable for your results, and have a keen desire to develop to do this. Support for everyone is important in our environment, and our culture of integrity, passion and caring creates an excellent balance in this busy working environment.
• Achieving personal and branch sales targets.
• Using key KPI's to monitor and develop personal performance.
• Working within the Beaverbrooks Way culture as a way of working life.
• Creating wonderful experiences for each and every customer you meet.
• Adopting sales behaviours that support selling in line with our values.
• Being fully responsible for undertaking and completing all elements of transactions.
• Supporting the visual merchandising standards of the store.
• Complete our 12 month learning programme, and continuously grow your expertise in our jewellery and watch brands.
This role will be extremely rewarding for the right person, allowing you to become more personally involved in such special moments, whilst enjoying the challenge of selling them something just as special. As an award winning company, we will commit to providing all of the support we can for you, including an initial 3 day training event, and a structured 12 months learning programme.
• Structured inductions & ongoing training programmes.
• Fantastic career development opportunities.
• Nationally recognised qualifications.
• Complementary corporate wear.
• 33 days holiday per year, inclusive of bank holidays
• Outstanding staff discounts which extend to your family & friends
• Contributory pension & Life Assurance
• Healthcare Plan
• Regular staff events and occasions
• Charity matching – you raise it, we match it!
• 2 charity days per year
• 2 hours off to give blood & £10 donated to charity
• Flu Vaccinations paid for
• Enhanced maternity package
• Maternity return to work bonus
• Paternity Leave
• Employee childcare vouchers
• Employee & family support & counselling – Retail Trust
All applications must go via our website: http://www.beaverbrooks.co.uk/careers/current-vacancies
NOT VIA THE APPLY BUTTON ON THIS PAGE
We are Boost Juice Bars and we make fresh, nutritious stuff that tastes good, makes you feel great and always gives you something to smile about … ‘We are fanatical about our product ‘
It’s AMAZING something so HEALTHY can taste so GOOD!
If you are passionate about 1st class customer service, you ‘Love Life’ and you’re not afraid of fruit …. then this is the job for you.
The Role of the Boostie
- To focus on giving the customer a ridiculously amazing service
- Blending Smoothies and Juicing Juices!
- Working on the till (telling people how great the Boost smoothies are – that sort of thing!)
- Fresh Fruit and Vegetable preparation – there’s a bit of chopping & slicing needed here!
- Moving stock around – we have to keep our melons in order!
- Keeping the unit clean and tidy – it’s amazing how sticky things get if we don’t!
- Working hard and having FUN!
More importantly, we are looking for people who answer ‘YES’ to the following …
- DO YOU love getting stuck in?
- CAN YOU deliver an amazing experience to our customers, EVERY TIME?
- CAN YOU hold a dazzling smile … all day?
- ARE YOU reliable, fun and keen to learn?
Potential Boosties will be invited to come to our Boost ‘Audition’. It’s not as bad as it sounds – honest! This involves some individual and group activities whilst having lots of fun with some loud music thrown in!
Take a look at our website www.boostjuicebars.co.uk to find out more
CV’s to be forwarded to email@example.com
As a Sales Advisor your main duty will be to ensure the customer has an amazing shopping experience whilst in our store. You will have till use, be fully trained to bra fit, greet customers into store, and help increase the sales to store by helping the customer with all their shopping needs and enquiries and most of all providing excellent customer service!
Skills Required- Ideally retail experience and experience of working in a fast paced environment.
To apply please email your CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org
• Strives to meet and beat sales targets
• Delivers 100% customer service
• Lead by example
• Ensures analyses of reports is actioned effectively
• Delivers clear concise communication to Head Office.
• Ensures all layout changes are actioned in accordance with instruction
• Ensures all POS are used effectively
• Ensure money, banking, stock and keys are kept safe and handled responsibly
• Assist the manager in staff reviews and appraisals
• Assist manager in keeping costs to a minimum
• Be an ambassador for the store and the company
• Deputises for the manager in their absence
• Works well as part of a team and individually
• Follow instructions of the manager
Candidates need to have previous managerial retail experience and experience of supervising a team is essential. Store specific training will be provided while on the job.
Candidates will be expected to work anywhere between store operating times.
Mon- Fri 0900-2000
Please email your CV to Manchester@bagsetc.co.uk addressed to Miss Kat Gattens by 01/06/16. Interviews will take place on the first week of June, with a view to start working by 19/06/16
Alternatively bring your CV into the store.
• Must have visual merchandise experience within a fast paced fashion retailer.
• Must possess a strong interest in fashion and must follow current trends.
• Must be quick thinking, decisive and self-motivated.
• Full training will be given to ensure you succeed in your role.
• You must be fully flexible including late nights, early mornings, weekends and occasional overnight shifts.
To apply, hand your C.V into the store and please state the job type on your C.V.
• Experience is preferred but not essential as full training will be given.
• Must have experience of working in a fast paced environment.
• Have the ability to work well under pressure to reach store and personal K.P.I targets.
• Have a keen interest in fashion and current trends.
• Must possess experience in a customer service environment.
• You must be able to work late nights and weekends.
To apply, hand your C.V into the store and please state the job type on your C.V.
• Must possess experience of working within a shoe retailer or show department.
• Full training will be given to ensure you succeed within your role.
• You must have the ability to work well under pressure and have customers at the heart of everything you do.
• Have a keen interest in fashion and the latest trends.
• Have the personal motivation to reach your personal and stores K.P.I targets.
• Must be able to work weekends and late nights.
To apply, hand your C.V into the store and please state the job type on your C.V.
We are currently looking for fabulous people to come and join House of CB Manchester Arndale. We are looking for hardworking, passionate and fun people to come and work alongside our current team in this newly opened store. You will already come with a good knowledge of customer service background and Supervisor/management experience. Be motivated to sell and represent the brand at all times and run the store on Managers absence.
• Allocating tasks to team members
• Handling problems or complaints
• Briefing teams on targets
• Coaching and training staff
• Monitoring and reporting on team performance
• Carrying out appraisals
• Completing relevant paperwork
• Planning workloads and rotas
Must have 1 years’ experience.
To apply please email your C.V to email@example.com
You will welcome and advise customers and ensure our goods are well displayed.
You will be a strong team player and be polite and helpful.
You will be flexible and have the ability to handle payments.
To apply, hand a C.V into the kiosk or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Main job objective
Responsible for overall management of the store, staff merchandise and customer service. The Store manager is also responsible for driving his or her team to achieve sales objectives, maintaining and achieving high operational and merchandizing standards and goals, building highly motivated teams and developing associates to the next level.
Essential job responsibilities
• Analyse available sales reports and data to determine the needs of the business and set business strategies.
• Set individual sales goals for sales associates, ensuring goals reflect store business goals.
• Continuously motivate sales staff to meet assigned sales and productivity goals.
• Support the development of associate’s sales techniques, ensuring utilization of elevated levels of sales and service to maximise sales.
• Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the merchandise, ensuring selling staff is fluent in all aspects of product knowledge.
• Demonstrate sales leadership for staff by playing an active role on the selling floor.
• Collaborate with Supervisor and Marketing to identify marketing opportunities to support sales.
• Develop events/incentives that will continue to grow customer base, with particular emphasis on building local market.
• Ensure all associates provide the highest level of customer service.
• Ensure staff maintains constant client communication through utilizing their client books.
• Manage client database and utilize information to increase sales and client contact.
• Resolve all client problems and complaints quickly and effectively.
• Assist sales associates with various customer service issues.
• Manage all special events.
• Empower associates to make decisions in the customer’s best interest that also support the Company’s philosophy.
• Ensure facilities maintenance, presentation and organisation.
• Ensure cash control procedures are properly followed.
• Control store expenses and maintain budgets.
• Schedule associates to maintain adequate floor coverage while maintaining payroll budgets.
• Ensure deliveries are properly processed in a timely manner.
• Monitor the movement of all inventory.
• Meet inventory and accuracy and shrink requirements.
• Ensure staff is trained in all areas of appropriate register usage and maintenance.
• Understand and properly execute all management register functions.
• Support, promote and assume responsibility for loss prevention.
• Build and maintain good communication with members of corporate office, regional office, mall office and other stores.
• Exhibit proficiency in computer programs used by the company.
• Implement and maintain all merchandising directives and ensure execution of effective merchandising strategies.
• Partner with logistics, product teams and Supervisor to ensure appropriate assortment for the store.
• Ensure the selling floor is neat, clean, organised and reflects the correct visual image at all times.
• Identify and communicate product concerns in a timely manner.
• Communicate inventory needs to support the business goal.
• Recruit, train and develop staff ensuring all positions are filled in a timely manner with qualified personnel.
• Support, implement and provide follow-up for all training programs and seminars etc.
• Continually evaluate the performance of each associate and provide constant feedback to ensure results.
• Resolve all human resources issues in a timely and effective manner, partnering with HR when necessary.
• Ensure integrity of payroll and the payroll process.
• Ensure image and grooming standards are professional, reflective of the brand image and adhered to at all time.
Minimum of 5 years retail experience with 2-3 years specialty management.
To apply email your C.V and cover letter to email@example.com
Are you outgoing, friendly and love providing a great service? Mooboo Bubble Tea has a vacancy for a Cafe Assistant for its exciting store Arndale centre, Manchester.
Working as part of a team, you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service within the shop. Advising customers on our fantastic range of drinks, and ensuring company procedures and policies are followed to provide the best experience for our customers. General duties include key handling, making drinks, till handling, shop promotions and marketing.
To succeed in this role, you must have excellent customer service skills. Experience of working in a café or coffee shop would be an advantage, as well as knowledge of till systems. A uniform and full training will be provided. Hours may include evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays. Salary meets the national minimum wage rate. Relevant experience would be an advantage.
Job descriptions: Order taking, making related drinks to satisfy the order, maintaining the cleanliness of the working environment.
To apply, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
12Hour Footwear contract available.
Must be available 24 hours per week or more.
16-20 Hour contracts available
Must be available 32 hours or more per week and fully flexible on Weekends
Previous retail experience in necessary or experience in a customer service role
No Final Year College/University Students
Department specialist opportunities
Rate of pay to be confirmed
We are looking for some highly motivated individuals to fill some of contacts in store. If you are looking to pursue a career in the retailing industry, then this is a great place to start. Opportunities to step up into higher contracts if performance merits. You will be expected to work as part of a large team but also on occasion be expected to carry out individual tasks. If you have excellent customer service skills and the desire to achieve then this will be the perfect role for you.
To apply please bring CV in to store and ask to speak to Leanne/Danielle.
• To aid and assist the Manager with the general running of the store.
• Previous Assistant Manager or Supervisory experience is essential.
• Be ambitious, enthusiastic and pro-active.
• Have a solid sales background and a good knowledge of fashion.
To apply for this role, please bring a C.V into the store.
We are looking for talented people to join the Radley family who have exceptional levels of customer care, strong communication skills and strive for excellence.
Email CV to Manchester@Radleyandco.com or hand your CV into the store.
- Full training and support given.
- Successful candidate is required to complete certified cafe expert program with second cup online.
- Part time to start with and may upgrade to full time.
- Flexible hours.
- Minimum wage.
- Minimum of TWO YEARS relevant cafe experience.
- Age 18 and above.
- Good team player and great customer service from past experience is essential and the candidate will have to demonstrate this on C.V and interview.
- Free drink, heavily discounted food per shift, per staff.
- Access to Arndale Staff discount with numerous retailers in the centre.
Applicants CV's must be submitted via message to Facebook.com/secondcupmanchester with reference SCMCR/BARISTA/MAY
The Birdcage Nightclub is looking for bartenders to join their team.
No experience is required, as full training will be given.
Required to work 2 nights a week (Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and the occasional one off event)
Must be over 18 years of age and speak fluent English.
Please send current CV and recent photograph to email@example.com
Please note applications without a photograph will not be considered.
Do you have a passion for delighting customers? Are you focused on delivering great service?
Are you an open and friendly individual who engages confidently with customers? If this sounds like you then we want to hear from you.
Deliver an outstanding service experience by providing every customer with friendly, helpful and knowledgeable assistance.
Engage with every customer and make them feel welcome. Inspire customers by making them aware of hot brands, latest deliveries and key looks.
To apply, drop your CV off instore to Lauren or Leah.