Customer Service Advisor/s
To deliver and implement customer service standards in line with company expectations, replenish products and merchandising displays on the shop floor whilst being able to influence others by embracing the Clas Ohlson culture and spirit.
• Implementing customer service standards in line with company measures
• Developing knowledge and expertise of product and merchandising plans
• Replenishing product and merchandising displays on sales floor – previous experience beneficial
• Working with store colleagues on hourly work rotation
• Maintaining excellent store standards through regular housekeeping
• Keeping a timely attendance and awareness of working schedule
• Adhering to company procedures relating to security, cash handling and health and safety
• Being proactive in sharing knowledge within the team environment
• Being a good representative of Clas Ohlson towards local authorities and going the extra mile to deliver great customer service
• Product knowledge and expertise within retail industry
• Household, Electrical, Technology and DIY market/product knowledge advantageous
• Experience within the retail market
From 4 to 12 hour contracts available
Hours of work between 6am – 10pm (Monday-Friday); 7am – 9pm (Saturday); 9am – 7pm (Sunday)
Please collect an application form in store only.
Part time position where you will be required to work 2 late shifts and both Saturday and Sundays. 2x 8 Hour contracts
- An interest in fashion is essential.
- Be able to work at a fast pace whilst multitasking.
- supports the management team by achieving personal targets daily.
- You must be prepared to work up to 16 hours across 4 days. Additional overtime is available on top of contracted hours. Please bring CV into store with availability to hand to a member of the management team.
- Managing a team of up to 12 staff in the managers absence
- Delegating tasks
- Cashing up and stock rotation and regular stock taking
- Opening the cafe on time and efficiently and closing securely
- Delivering and ensuring staff deliver quality customer service
- Ensuring the aesthetics of the cafe are constantly of a high standard
Must be able to work up until 8pm in the evening. 8 hours shifts usually of 11.30am until 8pm and occasionally 7.30am until 4pm.
Job role includes customer service, food service, cash handling and some cleaning.
Must be available to work most weekdays and be available every weekend.
Any other tasks delegated by the manager or operations manager.
How to apply - Send CV’s to Jonathan Smith at email@example.com
We currently have part time and full time vacancies that will start as trainees and we will teach you pretty much everything you need to know about the restaurant life.
This isn't about taking on a specific role as there are plenty of them. Don't expect to stay in the same role forever as we are all about learning new skills and developing.
We are looking to recruit cashiers and grillers that live the Nando's values and show a great passion for our food.
For more info on the role please speak to one of the managers in store right now and please bring along a current CV.
Or contact the restaurant on 0161 8343073 and ask for the manager.
Footwear Sales Advisor
We are looking for a creative and hardworking individual to join our footwear team in the Manchester Arndale store.
You must be passionate about footwear and have a keen eye for the latest styles.
We need a great team player and a person who puts the customer first. You will help launch sales/promotions, help with the day to day running of the department and visually merchandise footwear. You must be fully flexible.
Apply in store with CV to a member of management. Please state position applying for.
The Birdcage Nightclub is looking for bartenders to join their team!
No experience is required, as full training will be given.
Required to work 2 nights a week (Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and the occasional one off event)
Must be over 18 years of age and speak fluent English.
Please note applications without a photograph will not be considered!
Please send current CV and recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org