You will be working at a standalone concession with other team members to provide the best customer service and help grow our new store. It will be a great chance to develop your knowledge of retailing and improve your sales skills.
You will be responsible for supporting the management team in exceeding store’s sales target, delivering excellent customer service, maintain excellent product knowledge at all times, utilizing your selling skills to drive sales, dealing with requests and orders swiftly and efficiently, carrying out day-to-day tasks, etc.
To apply you will need to be passionate about customer service, confident in approaching and dealing with customers and have an ability to work under pressure. Applicants must be fully flexible in terms of working hours, as working on both weekdays and/or weekends including bank holidays may be required. Experience preferred but not essential, you will be given full training before work.
How To Apply:
Please hand in your CV with availability in store addressed to store manager, our store in Manchester Arndale is a standalone concession outside Card Factory on the lower mall.
Or send a CV to email@example.com and state which location and position you are applying for.
Full and Part time positions available.
Dynamic sales assistant required for our new pop up opening in October for 3 months.
IL GUSTO is a special retail concept which is growing rapidly selling high quality liqueurs, cocktails, spirits and personalised gifts straight form the producers.
Experience as a Sales Assistant is essential as well as enthusiasm and an interest in high quality food and drink.
Full and comprehensive training will be provided, both in product knowledge and in our customer service policy.
Applicants should have excellent communication skills, have good handwriting and maintain high standards of personal grooming. Must be over 18
The vacancies are full time / Part time, will involve working weekends, and as it is temporary, will be rewarded by inclusion in our bonus scheme following a probationary period. Possible permanent vacancy available too at year end.
Please contact us on:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07825982753
Full and Part time opportunities available.
Touch of Glass are looking to recruit local, enthusiastic, confident, experienced, fully flexible hard working sales Assistants to join their team for the festive season, retailing their new range of glass coasters from a mid mall bespoke kiosk within Manchester Arndale Shopping Centre. All sales assistants have a very busy and diverse role at Touch of Glass. you will be expected to process deliveries, replenish regularly, ensure the kiosk is immaculately presented, serve customers at the till and provide a great customer service and lastly be confident at working well alone and as part of a team in a fast paced environment.
Available to work as soon as possible until 27th December 2018
Not seen us before? Take a look at our website to learn more
To Apply please attach a copy of your CV along with a cover letter to email@example.com
Your cover letter must include the following.
- Your availability (must be flexible)
- What retail experience you have
- Confirmation you are able to start work immediately
- Applicants must have at least 3 full days availability be over 16 and have the right to work in the UK. Due to the nature of the work, possibly be able to work on Christmas eve or boxing day.
Various positions available. Full time. Part Time and seasonal temporary staff.
Would you like to be part of a brand new Manchester Arndale store? We are currently looking for enthusiastic employees who want to grow and develop with our business.
If you believe you have a passion for premium fashion and an ability to offer excellent customer service then this is the perfect opportunity.
Please send all CV’s and cover letters into our sister store, Aspecto.
Assistant Store Manager - 35 hours per week
Card Factory is the UK’s largest greetings card retailer, our continued growth and success is entirely dependent on the hard work and dedication of our colleagues.
We are passionate about celebrating our customers’ life moments and we’re dedicated to providing our customers with quality products and excellent service. We are now looking for an Assistant Store Manager to join our very successful Card Factory family.
As an Assistant Store Manager you will be; supporting the Store Manager in leading our in-store team, taking ownership of the store, how it is run and ensuring that we do the right thing by our customers and colleagues.
• To expand on our continued success by maximising sales
• Assisting the Store Manager to provide hands on leadership enabling your team to reach their full potential
• A dedication to delivering excellent customer service so our customers can celebrate their life moments
• To continually improve store standards
Are we right for you?
The pace is fast, our standards are high and we’re proud of it! We work very hard to meet the needs of our loyal customers. Our people make a real difference and we believe in promoting from within, which is why we support our colleagues and encourage their progression.
Are you right for us?
As well as having a real passion for retail, you should be an excellent motivator with a practical hands-on approach; with supervisory skills to deal with everything from KPI’s to managing stock and improving profits. Above all, you’ll be a talented assistant retail manager who can inspire your team to be the best they can be and deliver outstanding customer service.
What’s in it for you?
You’ll have the opportunity to progress your career through our on-going training and development program. It doesn’t stop there, you can save money at hundreds of high street retailers through our staff discount website and join our save as you earn scheme.
*Please note due to insurance purposes candidates have to be over the age of 16 to work at Card Factory.
To apply, please follow this link:- https://cardfactory.current-vacancies.com/Jobs/Advert/1376447?cid=1734
We are looking for an energetic barista to join our team. If you have a positive attitude and enjoy working with people please apply. You’ll be part of a fun atmosphere where both customers and employees have a great experience that’s welcoming and engaging.
To apply, please bring your CV into the store.
8hr Sales Assistant
Sales assistants are the face for our brand and are responsible for creating a great experience for all our customers.
Must have an interest in fashion and be able to demonstrate good use of initiative and team work
(Suitable for students who live in Manchester permanently)
To apply Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
20hr Sales Assistant
Sales assistant are our face for our brand and are responsible for creating a great experience for all customers.
Retail experience is essential as is the ability to work well under pressure and using own initiative.
Full flexibility is required for this role.
To apply Email CV to email@example.com
Foreign Exchange (FX) Sales Advisor
Are you passionate about sales?
There could not be a more exciting time to join eurochange Ltd than now!
We are looking for enthusiastic and engaging people to join our team. Your role with us will be an important one; you’ll deliver expert advice and excellent customer service.
Whether you are listening to customer’s tales of trekking in Timbuktu, hiking in the Himalayas or even watching the sunset over the Serengeti, with our great rates on foreign currency, cash passports and many other products on offer, we want our customers to enjoy more of those priceless moments knowing they received a first class service from you!
If you have at least 6 months retail experience or similar experience in a customer focused environment then apply now, we’ll provide full training of our products and how to do a great job.
Our Part-Time variable contract offers a basic of 20 hours require you to be flexible to work up to 48 hours per week during peak trading, and able to work a mixture of weekdays, late evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays.
• Promoting eurochange products to meet and exceed your personal targets and other key performance indicators, along with providing a positive contribution to the store’s profitability.
• Maximise new business leads, as well as service existing business/clients on a day to day basis.
• Process all transactions efficiently and accurately, avoiding any discrepancies that can result to any financial loss to the business.
• Take full ownership of your branch, with the ability to work independently ensuring the highest level of professionalism, even when under pressure.
The benefits and rewards
We encourage all of our people to develop their careers and to be the best they can be. That’s why we ensure that we train to the highest standard through on the job training to make you a Foreign Exchange expert. As well as great career development, you’ll also receive the following:
• Competitive salary
• Monthly bonus schemes
• Contributory pension scheme
• Discount on travel money
• Access to discounts with hundreds of brands
• Childcare voucher scheme
• Long service awards
Don’t miss this great opportunity to become part of our team.
Apply online at www.eurochange.co.uk/careers or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref TMSA(KF)MAN2
20 Hour Key Holder, (plus overtime). Flexible.
Responsibilities will include working along side the store manager.
the opening and closing of the store, and management of KPIS.
Applicants MUST be flexible to work Mon-Sun, evening and weekends.
Applicants must have associated MUA qualifications or already be working in a position similar.
Benefits include generous staff discount 50% and competative bonus scheme.
To apply, please bring your CV into the store.
20 Hour Christmas Temp
Applicants must be flexible to work evenings and Weekends.
Applicants must have a stong passion for cosmetics and skincare and customer service.
Benefits include generous staff discount 50% and competative bonus scheme
To apply, please bring your CV into store.
Description of the role :
The purpose of your role first and foremost is to sell our beautiful products. As a Supervisor, you are a vital link between store management and the rest of the team, ensuring that communication is flowing well and actively ensuring all team members are pulling in the same direction. You are a team leader and therefore an example to how the rest of the team should be performing in their role as well as acting as a calming influence in a sometimes pacey and high-pressured selling environment.
• Great communication skills, with the ability to adapt your style dependant on your audience, whether that is a Sales Assistant or store management.
• Good at building and maintaining working relationships, ensuring that team members are able to approach you for guidance.
• In the absence of store management, oversee the smooth running of the store and the team.
• Ability to diffuse challenging situations with customers or team members.
• Ability to remain calm under pressure.
• An excellent grasp of the written and spoken English language as well as sound Maths skills.
• Passion for the brand
• A flexible and efficient approach to completing tasks
• Flexibility to work additional hours to cover sickness, holiday or during peak periods.
• Adaptable with a willingness and drive to learn and develop
• Methodical, thorough with great attention to detail
• Exceptional customer service capability and selling skills
• An understanding of business tools such as rotas and sales reports.
• Support with team observations for performance reviews.
• Enthusiasm galore
How to apply – PLEASE EMAIL US AT email@example.com with a cover letter
8 hours per week.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter
Must have Fashion Retail Experience. 12 week contract may become permanent.
Apply to Sharon via email email@example.com
Description of the role :
Our people make the store and our stores makes great sandwiches. We are looking for happy and hardworking team players to join our lovely teams.
Our team members make sandwiches and salads to customers’ requirements. We prepare products and bake bread so that we only use the freshest of ingredients. We also keep our stores and food prep areas sparkling clean.
We are very interested to speak to you if you:
• Are a friendly, happy person with a ‘can do’ attitude
• Have high standards of cleanliness/food hygiene and customer service skills
• Ideally have experience of working in a customer environment
• Have a passion for SUBWAY® and love working as part of a team
• Are available to work weekends
In return we can offer you:
• A free SUBWAY® when you work a shift
• Advancement opportunities
• Team incentives and social events
• Paid holidays and extra pay if you work bank holidays
• The opportunity to work in a fab team
Full and part time opportunities available.
To apply, email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop your cv off instore.
We are looking for passionate, sales driven seasonal sales advisors for the Arndale Store.
To be a Thomas Sabo seasonal sales advisor, you will be passionate about our brand, our products and our customers.
We especially want to hear from you if you have previous retail experience and a proven sales track record.
To apply, please send your CV with the subject lie “seasonal staff Arndale” to email@example.com