As the saying goes, ‘People will never forget how you made them feel.’ So join us on Random Acts of Kindness Day and be sure to let us know how you get on!
12 Random Acts of Kindness
- Buy a coffee for the person behind you when you’re in line at the coffee shop.
- Compliment the first three people you talk to today. Trust us, this will give you all the feels :)
- Say ‘Morning’ to the person next to you in the lift or on the escalator.
- Let someone go in front of you in line who only has a few items.
- Encounter someone in customer service who is especially kind? Take an extra five minutes to tell their manager.
- Smile at strangers.
- Leave a kind server a helpful tip.
- When you’re throwing something away on Market Street, pick up any litter around you and put that in the bin too.
- Give up your seat on the tram to someone who looks like they might need it.
- Tell someone they dropped £1 (even though they didn’t). Then give them a £1 coin.
- Stop and give directions if someone looks lost, we have a lot of visitors to our city, and sometimes Google just doesn’t cut it!
- Make sure to Thank everyone for their help! The Barista, the bus driver, the shop assistant, your colleague. Spread the love :)