1. Claire’sWhatever Halloween look you’re going for this year, a trip to Claire’s can make it happen. Glam, gory or just plain ghoulish, you’ll find a range of Halloween-themed outfits and accessories to create the look you want. There’s a huge choice of headgear, jewellery, make-up and nails to help you achieve it. Take inspiration from Mexico’s Day of the Dead festival with the Skeleton Lace Mask (£10). Or bag a pair of pumpkin stud earrings to brighten up your week in the office (£3.50).
Best for: great value accessories
2. KIKO MilanoThe best Halloween looks on Instagram focus on the face. So why not start your
makeover with some inspiration from KIKO? From pigmented eyeshadows to matte
liquid lipsticks, KIKO has all the products you need to create head-turning
Halloween style. We love the ultra-matte finish of Instant Colour Matte Liquid Lip
Colour (£7.99). And don’t forget, a good primer and fixer will help you stay looking
good all night – KIKO Prime & Fix Refreshing Mist (£9.99) does both jobs in one handy
Best for: high quality make-up products
3. Hidden CornerFrom complete outfits to must-have accessories, Hidden Corner has a
a whole shopful of choice for Halloween. For the jokers out there, check out the
colourful clown outfits (Classic Horror Clown Costume £51.99) or the Dark Jester
Costume (£35.99). Or for ghoulish glam, pick up The Day of The Dead Costume
(£24.99) – you could even add a set of vampire teeth (£1.99) for good measure. And
if you’re stuck for ideas, just pop into the shop – and don’t be afraid to ask!
Best for: complete Halloween costumes
4. LuvyababesKids love Halloween, but finding an outfit they’re happy to wear isn’t always easy.
Don’t stress – help is at hand from Luvyababes. There’s loads of inspiration. For an
all-American look, check out Fear Leader (girl’s Fear Leader dress £9.99)? And for a
bit of a laugh, go for the Carry Me Zombie outfit with fake human legs (£19.99).
Don’t forget to they have adults’ outfits too – Luvyababes does Halloween for all
Best for: Halloween outfits for kids and grown-ups
5. PoundlandMake sure you’re well-stocked up when the trick or treaters come knocking.
Pop into Poundland and grab some great value snacks, sweets and treats – ready to
dish out on Halloween night. How about a Witch’s Pail (£1), an assortment of
children’s favourite Swizzels sweets? Or a bag of Fruit-tella Halloween Mix (£1) –
full of tasty chews made with real fruit juice? You can even count on Poundland for
some great value Halloween decorations.
Best for: trick or treat supplies, Halloween decorations
6. AldiPlanning a Halloween party? Aldi’s laying on a great selection of Halloween-themed
party essentials – like paper plates, party cups, napkins and foil balloons. Even
better, the fresh fruit and veg at Aldi is great value. So there’s no excuse not to
knock up a cauldron of nutritious pumpkin soup or carve out a water melon monster
face. Search ‘Aldi Halloween recipes’ for great recipe ideas to get that party
Best for: party essentials and pumpkins
7. Fantastic Nails & BeautyIf you’re going all out this Halloween, it’s a great excuse to get your nails in tip-top condition. The experienced team at Fantastic Nails & Beauty will give your nails the celebrity treatment, using the latest high-end products from the USA. For nails to complement your Halloween outfit, go for an acrylic overlay (£24) with nail art design (from £3). And, if you’ve got a particular look in mind, just ask. Their team will work with you to give your nails the wow factor.
Best for: beautiful, healthy nails
Prices may be subject to change.